Saturday, October 6, 2012

Discover How You Can Easily Get Sciatica Pain Relief And Cure Sciatica

If you looking to get rid of sciatica, please, read this story:



Hello, my name is Jay Ronald's and I was suffering from severe sciatica for 6 months until a year ago when I found a sciatica pain relief method my doctor never told me about. After a long suffering, countless trials to relieve the pain and 2 months before the surgery I found a method of sciatica pain relief and a way to get rid of sciatica completely. Discover how I was able finally to get back to my previous life!

A little about myself

As I said before my name is Jay Ronald's, I am 41 years old. I am a dentist, I have a beautiful wife named Jennie and 3 children. I do love my job but my real love in my life is my hobby – jogging. I don't have an idea how to describe you the feeling when you start running and keep going – the quiet, the freedom. I used to jog 3 times a week, until one day it happened!

I still remember the pain…

One day after I was back from my jogging I set down to watch the news to see what's going on in the financial field. When it was over I got up and felt extremely strong pain in the lower back and the leg. I set back down immediately, but when I tried again I felt the same pain…

I was very worried, I am a very healthy person – I don't smoke and don't drink much alcohol. I love sport and basically live a very healthy life style! The next morning I hardly got up from the bed – I would prefer to stay home by I have my own dental clinic and clients who are waiting.

I went to see a doctor…

The same day I made an appointment to a doctor and only after 3 days I got to see one! After he checked me he said that I have sciatica because on of the discs in my lower back is herniated!

I was shocked – herniated disc? I have sciatica? I knew what sciatica is but I could never imagine it will happen to me! "What does work better for sciatica pain relief and cure?" I asked him back. He said that I should start with pills…

Well, as you can imagine the pain didn't made my life easier – I continued to work but I wasn't doing a good job and started losing clients and money. People didn't really care why it's harder for me to take care of them, they just wanted results and I agree with them 100%. I couldn't continue jogging of course, damn it was hard for me to walk to the kitchen. I became angry, I was losing my temper and took it all out on my wife and kids. They understood me but I am still sorry for doing it!

I kept taking the pills and they helped with the pain but I knew that it's doing a lot of damage to my body. I asked the doctor if there is another way and he suggested a surgery. I was like "Wait a second? Isn't there something between pills and surgery?" but all he said that surgery is the only thing that can really cure me since the pills don't help!

I've tried everything to avoid this surgery because I wasn't scared…

I know that as a dentist it's funny for me to say that, since so many people are afraid to get a dental care, but I have to admit that just the thought about the surgery made me pee in my pants and although I was seeking for some sort of sciatica pain relief method, surgery looked like too much for me.

I've tried everything you want for sciatica pain relief – name it, I've done it! Exercises, massages, physiotherapists – they were all good when it comes to relieving the pain but it wasn't enough for me! I wanted to get rid of sciatica and forget about it, I wanted to start jogging again, I wanted to get up in the morning without worrying if I can make it out of the bad and with how much pain! I've started thinking about this surgery idea that suddenly didn't sound bad to me, if it will give me a constant sciatica pain relief that what the heck, me desperation took over me...

Finally I found a method of sciatica pain relief that gave me a hope…

We went to visit my wife's family on a weekend. I didn't really want to but I had no choice as you can guess. When we were sitting there drinking a coffee and talking, I said something about me having sciatica and how I hate to feel like a disabled when I am not! Suddenly her sister said that she also had sciatica 8 months ago when she was pregnant with her daughter. She said that she found some method that helped her in 2 weeks and I t may help me. She gave me some website and I saved it in the memory of my mobile phone!

When we came home I opened the computer and entered the website. I immediately got suspicious since it was some ebook Sciatica Miracle that talked about alternative medicine, but after seeing few positive opinions on the internet and understanding that it's the only chance I have to avoid this surgery – I downloaded it and started reading!

You can read more about Sciatica Miracle here: http://impartialreviews.org/sciatica-miracle-reviewed/

Why do I recommend this ebook to you?

First of all – the pain is gone completely and I've successfully avoided the surgery I was so scared of! My life returned back to normal, the things at work got much better and the clients come back, the relationship with my family is even better then it was before and I am jogging again 3 times a week – just as I was before the sciatica hit me!

Secondly – the methods are very effective, provide fast sciatica pain relief and I am 99% sure it will also help you. The website says it will take you a week, in my case it took 13 days but it still cured me so who cares!

Thirdly – If you are unsatisfied you can get your money back without any questions asked even after two months! I didn't ask for refund but I know that it takes only few clicks so it's not that hard!




No comments:

Post a Comment